You have questions? We have answers!
Ship It - Box of Fun
1) What’s in the box? We’re not telling: 🙂 Each box's content is a surprise, but the fun is guaranteed! (read on for details)
2) How much does it cost? Each box is $150 with FREE standard shipping. Or, get one year of fun - six boxes, delivered bi-monthly, for just $750 (again standard shipping is FREE). Pay via credit card using our store. Express shipping available for a single box purchase only.
3) How long do the activities take and how many people can play? They are designed to be 15-20 minutes groups of 4 to 20 people. Players can extend the time by playing extra rounds or adding additional twists and elements.
4) How much space is required for the activities? They are designed to be played within a small conference room or open office space area.
5) Can my Box of Fun be reused? Yes, they come with additional score cards and are designed for multiple uses.
8) Can the boxes be customized or co-branded? Yes, we require a minimum order of 100 units per design. Setup and additional fees apply.
9) Is it possible to send a box as a gift? Absolutely! Boxes of Fun make excellent gifts for key customers and can be sent on your behalf.
10) Is there a guarantee? Heck yeah! if not completely satisfied we will send you a new box FREE of charge. A return is not required. Also, any missing or defective elements will be shipped immediately at no charge.
Teach It - Training & Development
1) Do I need to purchase the BOF virtual guides? You don't need to, however, we recommend learning the fun dept.'s effective process and reasoning behind the implementation of your boxes for maximum success!
2) How many people can access these virtual guides? Once you purchase the virtual guides, they are yours to use internally however you feel works best! We just ask that you share these with your company only.
3) What do we receive from a private workshop? For over a decade, the fun dept. has delivered more fun effectively within the work environment than anyone else in the world. We can now teach your company how to successfully implement our process for sustainable results with our 4-Module training (our curriculum is available upon request).
4) Who should attend? We suggest a cross section of employees from different departments and levels of leadership. It is good to have various voices from your organization to represent your employee population (the maximum per workshop is 24 individuals).
5) How long is it? We are flexible! However, we recommend a solid 3-4 hours of your time (as undisrupted as possible). It takes some time to connect and step into creative brainstorming mode. For our 6-month follow up workshops, the time could be as little as 2 hours.
6) How much does it cost? It does depend on the size of the company, however our starting cost is $7,495 for the initial workshop with a recommended follow up workshop at $6,500. Many clients choose our ongoing coaching which is $500/month but varies as your organization sees need.
7) How can we get started? Just send us an email and a member of our team will reach out within 24 hours.
Do It - Live Events
1) "What do you do?" We provide mildly active and/or mentally challenging events that are all-inclusive and non-threatening. Although we have included some classic events on our storefront, our creative team loves to design and create activities that align with your culture and an overall theme.
2) How long is it? Depending on the size of your group, we recommend anywhere from 15-60 minutes of time. Long enough to have some fun but that people aren't looking at their watches!
3) How much does it cost? It depends on the size of your group, the length of time of the event, and the customization of the activities. We ask for a 50% deposit up front before our creative team begins working.
4) How far do you travel? We'll go anywhere! However, we typically keep our event specialists within a 50 mile radius of our headquarters, but let's talk!
5) How much time do you need to set up? It depends! We come relatively ready to roll, however, we like for our events to look good, feel good, sound good, taste good (if applicable), and smell good (good thing, right?).
6) How much space does it involve? We make it work wherever you need us to! We will do a site visit before the day of the event (if possible) and will build the events around the space that you have.
Any additional questions are most welcome and encouraged! Drop us an email or call us: 302-731-8800.